Bénéficiant d'une vie saine
Healthier Bodies > Healthier Minds > Healthier Work Life…….
Another one of GHL’s initiatives is the formulation of a ‘Wellness Programme’. This programme is specifically aimed at improving the quality of work life enjoyed by our employees. This is accomplished by finding creative ways of attending to the other aspects of employees’ lives, i.e. family, spirituality, physical fitness, nutrition and finances.
The driving force behind the coordination of our work life balance initiatives is our Life Pulse committee. The membership of this committee is open to all members of staff thus giving employees the medium to implement their ideas.
• Weekly Aerobics Classes on the Roof Top
• Friday Afternoon Latin Dance Classes in the Atrium
• Regular Health/Diet Tips on Intranet
• Annual Fun Walks
• Annual Nature/Turtle Watching
• Parent Preparation for Children writing SEA Exams
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Annual Family Fun and Sports Day
• Annual Christmas/End of Year Function
• Annual Carnival Calypso Competition